I suggest you ...

Formatting Lost in Internet Explorer

Paper Rater does a great job catching mistakes and finding plagiarism, but it doesn't keep the formatting of a paper, which is very important for anybody, but especially for students writing term papers. They copy and it takes out all the paragraphs and spaces and blockquotes and makes the text into one huge block of text. It needs to retain the formatting.

109 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Bridget Ilene DelaneyBridget Ilene Delaney shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Diana Harlan WellsDiana Harlan Wells commented  · 

I am not going to complain about a free service. I put my text back in Word and do the reformat. Thank you for this service.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Our well being depends on how often we exercise and the kinds of food we consume. People who live in big cities consume food from restaurants. Food prepared in restaurants is unhealthy and contains fat which causes obesity. There is a lot of potentially fatal diseases related to obesity. To detect such disease, we need to have the annual checkups.

• @JamesSchoonover@JamesSchoonover commented  · 

This tool would be amazing if you didn't lose formatting and could simply copy paste corrected text back to a document to finish and print. If it had more advanced capabilities such as these and better support across browser platforms it would virtually eliminate the need for a mobile version which I see is another suggestion on here.

• gloriagloria commented  · 

I agree, keeping the format of a piece of work is quite important, but I still find this software very very useful.

• gloriagloria commented  · 

I agree, keeping the format of a piece of work is quite important, but I still find this software very very useful.

• MaryellenMaryellen commented  · 

I can't get a paste format button.

Feedback and Knowledge Base