I suggest you ...

Atomaticly add in comas and perods were they should be

paper rater does a ggod job but it doesn't tell you were to add in your comas and periods It would be great if they did this atomaticly

153 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • lotoslotos commented  · 

It's amazing! I like it!

• Mitchell HerbertMitchell Herbert commented  · 

I would prefer it notify you that a comma or period should be placed there rather than doing it automatically, this would prevent the problems of false-positives (where the program misreads or misunderstands something and therefore marks it inappropriately) which would actually hurt the paper. Because if it simply marked it for you, you could check to make sure that a comma or period would really make sense there.

• Anonymous commented  · 

That is a very good idea!

• Anonymous commented  · 

1. The remaining drawings will be submitted for final review since we got the approval for first priority and go ahead to proceed from consultant for the other priority's in presence of Mr. Rami Jundly Senior Elec. Eng (Vision) Mr. Mohammed Salah (GM Gedac Electric) ,Mr. Muqeem. (Vision), Mr. Ebraheem Mattar (Omraniaa) and Rajab Qurani from Gedac

• QuentinQuentin commented  · 

First Century Rome was a time of great transition, prosperity and scandal. Augustus Caesar was arguably the greatest of all the Roman Emperors in the first century his political skills along with his strategic military planning guided the empire to a time of great peace and wealth during his reign. Augustus promoted family values throughout the Roman Empire; he was the original right wing conservative. The imperialistic Roman government with its territorial expansion and death burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ were some of the major highlights of the first century. The murder of Claudius Caesar by his wife/cousin, and his step son Nero becoming Emperor of Rome was a time of great scandal in the first century. Ancient Rome’s tolerance of other cultures and religions is very similar to the country that we live in today but on the other hand under the leadership of Emperor Nero Rome showed a great intolerance for the believers in Christ. The first century Romans were a violent militaristic people. Personally, I would prefer first century Rome simply because it was the era in which Christianity was born literally I would have loved the opportunity to meet Jesus and his Apostles. What’s also interesting is how the first century Rome was structured from a political standpoint. Rome had a monarchy system in place with the bloodline of the Caesars ruling Rome, but at the same time the Romans had all the characteristics of becoming a great democratic government. Military power, war, uncontrollable passions and desires became the identity of first century Rome. The culture, the engineering, the architecture the infrastructure of the city was simply fascinating

• Robbin CassinoRobbin Cassino commented  · 

It most definitely would be wonderful thing If it would atomaticly add in comas and perods were they should be. That is my weakest area.

• treenaforever8treenaforever8 commented  · 

I believe you should have put the questions through a grammar checker. You spelled automatically and periods wrong.

• XDLOLXDLOL commented  · 

I agree with the post below

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Adding Comas and Periods would be a AWESOME idea to do automatically, as well as an AuTo CaP, CoRrEcToR.

Maybe it would be best if it didn't automatically put them in, but instead, it could tell you. I think that would be really great.

• @JamesSchoonover@JamesSchoonover commented  · 

I would love to see the capabilities of this service expand to become a one stop solution for the mobile writer who wants a quick check of his or her work.

• Catrin LCatrin L commented  · 

WOW, i don't like this idea because then the writer wont learn from it. I think that this would be good only if they told you where you needed it and WHY. And YOU need to know why.

yes that would help, lolz looks like you really need this site take a look at your spelling bro/sista

Feedback and Knowledge Base