I suggest you ...

Vocabulary Suggestions and/or Thesaurus

It would be nice if it has a word replacement service to help replace over used word in an essay. Some-what of a thesaurus.

249 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    richard orellanarichard orellana shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

The word replacement should be merely (suggestions!) to possibly use since the author decides the tone of the essay

• Anonymous commented  · 

word replacement suggestions would be awesome. so dictionary, grammar and thesaurus suggestions would make it even better

• SOPSOP commented  · 

It looks like lots of vocabulary words are negative/pejorative ones... It's therefore difficult to include them in a Statement of Purpose or any other document of that kind.

• Hugh EctorHugh Ector commented  · 

One of my needs are expressed above. Also, mark cliches and suggestions to substitute them.

• Adam C.Adam C. commented  · 

17. Much Roman sculpture, if you _except__ their portrait busts, illustrates this.
        http://www.paperrater.com/grammar/confused_words/quiz/accept_except

I am so confused. My brain has trouble processing which form form of the word to write sometimes. I made it through the quiz to number 17 with no problem. Then I was confused as to how this form was correct.

Can you fill me in please?

Thank you!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Automatic word replacement may alter my paper, and a word replacement may not convey the true essence of what I am trying to say. I don't like this idea; however, suggested words may be helpful. If you know your way around word, it already has this feature. Your vocab builder is great, and we can learn and take responsibility for our own thoughts and ideas.

Feedback and Knowledge Base