Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Paper RaterAdminPaper Rater (Admin, PaperRater) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

i suggest you put where is the error,however this is awesome

• Anonymous commented  · 

With regarding to the results of students questionnaire and ESP books evaluation, they revealed that there is a contradiction among the skills answers. The reason of this contradiction could be exploiting of the supplementary materials by students as well as the ordering of using supplementary material for improving their skills

• Professor MapleProfessor Maple commented  · 

Commotion started amongst all the kids all over campus as they scurried toward the playground, following the crescendo of the siren, all curious to find out who got hurt.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This tools are very useful and helpful for spelling,grammar and plagiarism detection. If this tools could help for run-on sentence and check on the sentence structure, I would say it will be completely awesome and great :-)

• Professor HennProfessor Henn commented  · 

With people being able to create their own "OSs" and market them, it is possible that although computers have changed the world now, they can still change it today.

• Anonymous commented  · 

During The Second World War, Adolf Hitler , worried that Germany would not be able to handle the economic burden of sustaining a global war, as it failed to do so the World War I; it for this very reason that he decided to occupy his fallen enemies, often with the use of violence, in order to sustain his armies. The novel takes advantage of the comic book style to represent this brutality.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Run on sentence dector for the people

• Anonymous commented  · 

I need a help with run-on sentences

• ahmedahmed commented  · 

could you let me know if there is an offer to me

• S. FERGS. FERG commented  · 

reasonably helpful, more on sentence structure would be really helpful!

• Kenny GuKenny Gu commented  · 

Very helpful tool!

• gurudasngurudasn commented  · 

Super duper useful ! Thanks a millions!

• melesemelese commented  · 

thank you very much, i don't have any word to say. you helped me much.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Our well being depends on how often we exercise and the kinds of food we consume. People who live in big cities consume food from restaurants. Food prepared in restaurants is unhealthy and contains fat which causes obesity. There is a lot of potentially fatal diseases related to obesity. To detect such disease, we need to have the annual checkups.

• PresençaPresença commented  · 

in your opinion how's the most effective way of doing it? no cliches please. yes you are right better to be prepared for the turmoil of ideas that's coming.

• peachespeaches commented  · 

you really should have a run on sentence checker and a ...forget it! Make it a full fledged grammar corrector!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base